Wednesday 9 November 2011

somewhere










sundays somewhere campaign - scott lowe.


















Always loose track of everything when i'm out of office... apologies.
I Finally found a beautiful place to call home over on the north shore... its my first venture on the north side of the bridge, been a die hard eastern suburbs resident for the last 5... but I think I'm going to like the harbor views and jacaranda lined streets of Kirribilli much more than the streetsweepers and homeless peoples of Surry Hills. (though, deep down i still love the slurry)
Anyways, I'll leave you with some summer inspiring imagery courtesy of a photo genius by the name of Scott Lowe whom I discovered after stumbling upon the SUNDAY SOMEWHERE campaign which happens to feature my model of the moment fav - Rach Rutt. (first 5 are from the sundays somewhere campaign, the rest is a wee selection from a disgusting amount i saved via his blog/site- do check it out)


p.s you should totally follow stylists own on bloglovin', twitter, facebook, tumblr, or all of the above!

1 comment:

love recieving your comments and thoughts and will gladly get back to you if you have any questions.
xx