Sunday 20 November 2011

dearest santa....

 

meet stella, shes my newest wall addition. by the babin dutch illustrator/painter/tattoo artist Angelique Houtkamp.
i was so stoked when i found out she was coming to Australia again.
so naturally i RSVPed as soon as i could and dragged my bff to the opening to swipe my cc madly in a drunken frenzy.
activities also included but were not limited to drinking lots of sailor jerry rum, perving on hot tattooed boys all sporting spiffy mo's (love movember) and generally just be an annoying fan pest. ^ __ ^
my original plan was to just buy a framed "Lina" as a combined 21st/ Christmas present for my friend,
but i couldn't help myself and brought me one as well.


I love outre gallery, i swear if i was a bah-gillionaire i would have bought at least 10-15 other artworks... i especially have my eye on this pair of beautiful fox's by artist jen lobo and a wave print by art duo Kozyndan - of the infamous bunnies series.


family/ and friends who might be reading this entry..... ???

p.s you should totally follow stylists own on bloglovin', twitter, facebook, tumblr, or all of the above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love recieving your comments and thoughts and will gladly get back to you if you have any questions.
xx